We are looking for a full time Bartender that oversees and ensures that all operations of the bar run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Responsibilities include providing quality service, overseeing food and beverage preparation and supervising bar staff.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Inform staff about unavailable products and drinks
- Maintain and implement work procedures to ensure efficiency
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Order supplies when necessary and perform cash-up procedures after very shift.
- Monitor daily stocks, perform price checks, review inventory
- Implement and control all bar procedures and practices
- Handle waste disposal
- Establish physical presence at the bar
- Proven work experience as a bartender
- Excellent customer service skills
- Management and supervisory experience may serve as an advantage
- Positive attitude and creative in making beverages
If you're the one we're looking for, let's touch base at email@example.com or get in touch with Kishen 012-532 1324.